Blaze V/S Blitz Blaze V/S Blitz

Pretty good

Pretty good for your first flash. The animation of the characters is really good. I would suggest you put a little more time into the visual effects. For example, when the ice shatters draw out pieces of ice breaking apart instead of just the blue lines and a more detailed setting (trees, clouds, etc.). The time you put into your work will be reflected in the final product. In the single flash that I've submitted the parts where I got lazy are painfully obvious. And of course practice makes perfect. Keep it up, I'd like to see more from you.

MajicalLeaf responds:

Aye (: I'll follow your advice ^-^ Thanks a lot :D

Hot Rod Broad Hot Rod Broad

Amazing.

Not meant for everyone but for those with a sick sense of humor. And for those with a sick sense of humor.. this is an absolute masterpiece. Please make more. Congrats on the front page.

SugaBritches responds:

Thanks, I do my worst!

Never B Your Woman Never B Your Woman

excellent

I absolutely LOVE collaborations.. especially the clock crew's. You can see different styles used. Even different subject matter was used (some serious some humurous) yet it all tied together beautifully. I loves yous guys. <3!

Taishi 4 A New Hope Taishi 4 A New Hope

Perfect.

I thought this was absolutely perfect. No complaints at all, and I'm usually a picky bastard. Keep em comin.. I'm hungry for more.

Book of the Dead Trailer Book of the Dead Trailer

Holay Crap

This was fuckin awesome. I'm a huge fan of Evil Dead.. so I can't wait to see the finished product. Please don't make the wait too long.

CGSstudios responds:

Well, im gonna do it as soon as i can, most likely late 2003, early 2004 start, and then, it'll continue until ive told the tale of ALL the films, and a little more too...

Flash! Flash!

WoO!

A great flash movie to one of my all time favorite songs. Its all I've ever wanted. I can die happy now.

MegaMan/X:Final Battle 5 MegaMan/X:Final Battle 5

This is a great series...and not only cuz i'm a huge Megaman fan. Can't wait till the next episode with that all out brawl. rrarr.

CheveLoco responds:

thanx..i hope you like the last one